In order to sport a well-groomed mustache and beard, you have to invest lots of time to yourself. Taking care of your facial hair with a beard brush and using some moisturizer won’t just help. To boost the process, you have to get into a healthy lifestyle which includes not only proper diet but also regular workouts. In this article, we will discuss what should be your diet plan if you want a healthy facial hair.
To be honest, beginners will find it hard to maintain their beard because while eating milk, yogurt, beer or cold drinks, some of it will always get stuck into your mustache and beard. However, with some proper tools and techniques, you will be able to maintain your facial hair hygiene. Let us come straight to the point.
Tools and techniques to eat and drink with a Beard and Mustache without the Mess:
How to eat? –
- Handkerchief –
Start carrying a handkerchief. It will make your bearded life less messy. As soon as you notice some accidental spills, simply wipe your face with the handkerchief and you are done.
- Spoon –
Start using a tea spoon or a table spoon whenever you eat something. However, we would recommend you to use teaspoons more than that of table spoons because since a tea spoon is thinner in size, it is easier to transport the food to your mouth.
- Knife & Fork –
Imagine you are eating a sandwich or a burger or a pizza. Most of us grab it with the paper and then start biting it. We would suggest not do that anymore. Instead, use a knife and fork. When you cut food into smaller pieces, you can enjoy those with smaller bites. It will decrease the chance of accidental mayo and cheese mess.
How to drink? –
- For cold drinks use straws –
You might be a cold drinks addict. We would suggest you to use a straw while drinking those because using a straw simply reduces the chance of beverage spillage in your beard and mustache. With this, you directly transport the liquid into your mouth.
- Coffee lids –
Your mouth opening is narrow so the chance of accidental drippage is more; in order to avoid that, use coffee lids and thermos for drinking beverages.
Some tips for drinking and eating while sporting a bearded and mustached look
- When you sport a long beard look, it would probably sometimes or other fall into your plate. To prevent this, be cautioned and simply hold back your beard with the other hand, when you eat.
- As we told you earlier, start using a handkerchief. Also, we recommend you to wash your beard and mustache after every meal. It will help to maintain the proper hygiene of your beard and mustache.
- You have to develop a habit of using a fork and a knife when you eat something like pizza, burger or sandwich. It is not only healthy in terms of hygiene but it will also reduce the chance of accidental cheese or mayo splits in your facial hair.
Here, we have explained to you that how to enjoy drinking and eating while sporting a bearded and mustached look. Implement these changes in your way of eating and drinking and you will never again experience bad eating and drinking experience again with this look. Do not forget to let us know about your experience in the comments section below.
You Might Also Like:
- Electric Shaver Buying Guide
- Best trimmer for men under $50 Budget
- Best Electric Shaver and Electric Razor Reviews
- Best 5 Beard Trimmer List for Men to Buy Online
- Best Nose Hair Trimmers | Top 5 Nose Hair Trimming Device